Broward Criminal Defense Lawyer Kenneth Hassett is a highly qualified criminal defense attorney with over twenty years of criminal defense trial experience, and is the firm’s managing shareholder. He performed his undergraduate studies at Florida International University and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. Mr. Hassett earned his Juris Doctorate degree from St. Thomas University School of Law, where he was named on the Dean’s List and was a member of various organizations as a law student.
Post law school, Mr. Hassett has been very active in his community and has been involved in various Legal and Bar Associations for over nineteen years. Below are some of the organizations that Kenneth has played an active role in recent years.
- Past President of the South Broward Bar Association 2008-2010
- President of the Broward Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers 2012-2014
- Moderator of the Broward County State Attorney Debate 2012. Broward County State Attorney Debate
- Past President of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Miami-Chapter 2003-2004
- Past President of the Coral Gables Bar Association 2004-2005
- FACDL-Miami Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Liaison
- Southwest Director Broward County Bar Association 2010-2014
- Chairman – Criminal Law Section Broward County Bar 2011-2013, 2013-2015
- Member of the Florida Bar, Miami-Dade County Bar, Broward County Bar, Southern, Middle & Northern Federal Districts, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Attorney Ken Hassett was in the Daily Business Review on June 29, 2006. The article is called Criminal Law:Legal Boomerang. Mr. Hassett was also a guest legal analyst on 610 WIOD Tuesday, July 18, 2012 for Wayne Treacy’s trial.
Mr. Hassett is licensed to practice law in the Supreme Court of the State of Florida, and the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle and Southern districts of Florida.
Having a criminal defense lawyer to represent you in criminal court is advantageous, especially when charged with serious criminal offenses. Mr. Hassett has the knowledge and experience to ensure that you receive the best representation, necessary to defend your case.Call Hassett & Associates, P.A. for an immediate free consultation 24 hours per day seven days per week. The phone number is 954-791-3939. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org . You are innocent until proven guilty. Let us help you protect your rights.